ANZ has followed the lead of the other big banks by cutting its variable home loan interest rate by less than the Reserve Bank's 25 basis points cut.
The bank announced on Friday it was cutting its variable home loan interest rate by 0.20%.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- RSPCA's adopt-a-pet of the week, give a pet a second chance
- Treatment for air quality at Goonellabah sports complex
- Ballina council defers decision on Teven broadband tower
- Better Homes and Garden coming to Ballina this weekend
- Legend Vincent Borg is overwhelmed with HOF selection