COMFORTABLY stretching in his mother's arms, little Jack Dennis Causley is blissfully unaware he is the first baby to be born at Grafton Base Hospital in 2012.
Weighing a healthy 3360g, Jack entered the world at 3:13am on January 1, giving proud parents Clint and Amber and big sisters Skye-Lee, 8, and 18 month old Felicity a very memorable start to the New Year.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee