MINING magnate Nathan Tinkler is being sued for the $28.4million his company allegedly owes to coal mining giant, the Blackwood Corporation.
Documents were filed by Blackwood in the NSW Supreme Court under the Corporations Act.
The first hearing has been set down for November 6.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie