A SOUTH Grafton man faced Grafton Local Court on Monday charged with speeding on the Pacific Hwy at 205kmh.
Police doing stationary speed checks at Sleepy Hollow watched as Jay Desmond Nott, 20, allegedly sped past them.
He told police he was in a hurry because he was going to see his mate's mother in hospital.
The case was adjourned and will be heard in Grafton court later this month.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee