THE Daily Examiner is making it easy for you to make a submission to the NSW Upper House Inquiry into the NSW jail closures.
Clarence Valley Community Unions have created a template which will allow residents and organisations to make submissions to the inquiry and stay within its terms of reference. You can download the template here:
All you have to do is download the template, fill it out and send it to the address on the final page of the form.
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
House 3 1
Clarence Valley jobs listed daily
Are you driven to succeed? With more than 1000 careers and 7000 ...
Engineer your way to the top Work on history making projects with ...
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie