TWO people have died on separate Perth flights yesterday.
Police have confirmed a male passenger died while flying from Sydney to Perth on QF589 this morning. The plane landed in Perth at 11.55am.
The second passenger, a female aged in her 30s, is believed to have suffered a heart attack and died on QF642 while flying from Perth to Sydney.
Read more at WA Today.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
House 3 2 1
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee