THE Howie Brothers - twin brothers John and Graeme - are one of Australia's leading country music/easy listening acts.
Their performances have been acclaimed across the country and tonight they headline Clarence Valley's gig guide.
The entertaining brothers can be seen tonight at the Grafton District Services Club.
- Willie Hona, 8pm. Harwood Hotel.
- Mick Bateman, Maclean Hotel.
- The Howie Brothers and Wayne Horsburgh, two shows 10.30am and 7.30pm, Grafton District Services Club.
- Richie Williams Band, Yamba Shores Tavern.
- Paul Hankinson, Clarence Valley Conservatorium, Grafton.
- Slim Pickins, Yamba Golf Club.
- Ford Bros, 9.30pm, Pacific Hotel Yamba.
- DJ Kactus, 9pm, Club PO, Grafton.
- Ulo and Nonn in Boardwalk Bar, 8pm, Yamba Bowling Club.
- Nick Van Breda, 9.30pm, Pacific Hotel Yamba.
- Clarence Valley Troppers fundraiser for Wendy Hedge, trivia, live bands, auction, raffles, barbecue and masquerade party with DJs, 2.30pm to 2am, Club PO, Grafton.
- Nicole Brophy, 2pm, Pacific Hotel Yamba.
- Grafton Services Country Music Club special Jim McDougall tribute. Past performers especially welcome, 1-5pm, Grafton District Services Club.
- July 26: Lee Kernaghan and The Wolfe Brothers, Grafton Saraton Theatre.
- July 27: The Last Sanctuary of the Month featuring Clocks and Dice, Bears with Guns, Grafton District Services Club.
- July 27: Gatsby Night, Club PO, Grafton.
- July 28: Yamba Country Music Muster featuring Terry Gordon, midday-5pm, Yamba Bowling Club.
- July 30: Oz Opera presents Mozart's Don Giovanni, 7.30pm, Sportz Central, Coffs Harbour.
- Friday, August 9: The Angels with Dave Gleeson, Grafton District Services Club.