Photo Products Returns and Refunds Policy
I would like to return my order, how can I do this?
APN Australian Regional Media has the following Photo Products Returns and Refunds Policy for prints and other photo products. This Photo Products Returns and Refunds Policy gives you specific legal rights.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of our photo products, you should contact our Support Team within 30 days of placing your order on 1300 639 020 or email email@example.com.
Please ensure you refer to your Order Number so that we can assist you.
Once you have contacted us and we have identified the cause of the problem, we will let you know the options available. Where the problem has occurred in the production of your order we will arrange to either replace the product free of charge or refund the price to you. Please note that in some circumstances you may be required to return the item to us, at our expense, using our Reply Paid address so that we can assess the item before we agree to a replacement or refund.
This Photo Products Returns and Refunds Policy does not apply in the following circumstances:
1. where the actual colours or tones on prints differ to the colours and tones displayed on your monitor (unless this is due to fault on the part of APN ARM or its agents and contractors and suppliers in connection with the production of your order); or
2. where poor photo products are produced due to:
· your decision to use a low resolution or poor quality image;
· errors in spelling, punctuation or accuracy of any text entered by you;
· poor placement of images, text or embellishments by you;
· poor border selection, cropping of images or formatting of images by you; or
· errors that you have made in selecting the size or type of product (for example you have selected matte finish for digital prints when you had actually wanted gloss prints).
If you wish to claim under this Photo Products Returns and Refunds Policy you must contact us within 30 days of placing your order.
We recommend you carefully preview the items to be ordered by you and the choices made by you for their production before ordering, and ensure you are satisfied before adding them to your Shopping Cart. A tick box will prompt you to confirm this at the time you place your items into your shopping cart.
Please note that generally we cannot cancel or make any changes to orders once you have proceeded through the payment checkout.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS