Maclean Bowling Club will open a new 27 room motel with a two-bedroom managers residence on site above reception office in January 2018.
The Club Maclean Motel is located adjacent to the Bowling Club, which has a 240-seat auditorium, a 120-seat restaurant, regular quality entertainment as well as two first class grass bowling greens.
We are looking for an experienced and professional couple to live on-site and manage all aspects of the motel. A generous package involving a performance based contract will be negotiated with the successful applicants.
Job tasks and responsibilities
• Hands-on approach to managing and operating a brand new 27 room motel including administration and maintenance as well as live-on the premises
• Demonstrate the complete operation of the motel under the directives of the Club's Secretary Manager
• Be proficient in managing and promoting the business through social media, website and channel management systems
• Breakfast cooking and serving experience
Skills and experience
• Minimum 3 years experience in the day to day management of a similar size motel as a couple
• High level of professionalism in guest services and business networking
• Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and a high attention to detail
• Experience in reservation software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Office
• All applicants must have an ABN
Please apply by sending your resume, covering letter, references and recent photographs to the Secretary Manager by email to email@example.com.