The Dovedale precinct is known for its leafy streetscapes, proximity to town and family-friendly vibe - 90 Clarence Street delivers this and a whole lot more!
Ensconced unassumingly among homes of a similar period, a blend of Federation and modern features abound, including:
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar
- New dishwasher, electric stove and range
- Refreshed bathroom with shower over bath, combined toilet and vanity
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in kitchen and lounge
- Polished, hardwood timber floors
- Open fireplace in living area (currently unused)
- High ceilings and light-filled rooms throughout
- Large laundry room on main floor
- Freshly painted exterior with new colourbond roof
- Additional outdoor shower and toilet
- Landscaped gardens and fully-fenced backyard
- Under-house tandem double garage and storage
- Paved, outdoor entertaining area with potential for additions
- Bonus option to purchase furnished
- Plus much more...
With Spring selling season in full swing, here lies your opportunity to secure the home you've been waiting for. Call Lewis Campbell 0434 411... or Kurt Bloomer 0431 454... to declare your interest today!
90 Clarence Street, Grafton, New South Wales, 2460, Australia