Options are plentiful, for those wanting easy access to the beach and a bush retreat, at 1027 Brooms Head Road.
Registered with Council as two independent units.
* Make it your comfortable 3 bedroom home in a very private natural bush setting.
* Extended family can have complete independence in their large unit
* Live in one and rent the other
* Rent both
The property offers an exceptional level of features and is presented in the highest order. Each unit is completely renovated from floor to high ceilings in a complementary modern theme.
Just a few additional features:
* 4 bay 14m x 7.5m x 3.1m shed including a 3 m high open bay for your RV.
* 9.5m x 7m fully screened double separate shed currently used as a Gym, BBQ room and hobby room.
* 7m x 7m carport allowing rear yard access
* 3.5 kw solar power system plus a 415L solar hot water system.
* Each unit separately wired and internally lined for extra insulation.
* 7.9m pool fitted with solar blanket
* Natural dam and North aspect
Retreating to your beautiful home set on 4,760m of natural bush environment, after a morning on the pristine beaches in the Yuraygir National Park and Brooms Head, might just be the enviable lifestyle you are searching for.
The land was chosen for the very reason of its location mid-way between the vibrant river town of Maclean and the classic scalloping sandy coast line of Far Northern NSW.
The unique location, one of only a couple in the Lower Clarence Valley, provides a wide variety of naturally occurring flora, including Australian Christmas Bush and native Flannel Flowers dispersed amongst old growth forest. As a result of this wide variety of native plants, the area is abundant with bird life. The added delightful bird song and sometimes a cacophony of sound, adds a touch of magic to this natural space.
Come and have a look. The options on offer might just suit your lifestyle.