Located in a future high growth area and suited to multiple dwellings, this property on a level 1148 sq m has exciting prospects (subject to TRC approval).
Its close proximity to St Andrews Hospital, Dept of Agriculture, shopping centres, schools, and future nearby Dept of Health development, should guarantee excellent capital growth.
A) Current Potential: - zoned Low Density' - allows for 2 dwellings
(one per 500 sq m) ..
1. Modify the current 4 bedroom timber home, and build a new home at the back;
2. Demolish the current dwelling and build 2 separate dwellings;
B) Future Potential: - Pending a confirmed zoning change to Low to Medium Density' - build multiple units
C) Renovate for a family home and enjoy the wonderful large garden.
In original but good condition, it has a comfortable and welcoming family ambiance. It has:
- 4 bedrooms (2 built-in) - Carpets and polished floors;
- 2 spacious separate living rooms - the family room has a wonderful easterly aspect, delightful in winter;
- Good kitchen - 1 bathroom and 2 separate toilets;
- Huge rumpus/games room opening to fabulous back yard;
You must inspect this property and seriously consider the future benefits.