Find something curious…
IS AFFORDABILITY important to you?
WELCOME to 10 Clifton Street in relaxed Greenmount where Jacqui Walker Sells presents this fantastic 809m2 site for your happy home.
HERE YOU CAN build a house or move one in (subject to Council approval).
- Young families ready to quit renting forever
- Current homeowners who want lower weekly repayments
WHAT I LOVE HERE MOST:
- The quiet street ... kids & pets will love this too!
- There's room for a shed!
- 1.6km to Greenmount Pub
- 1.6km to Greenmount Primary School
- 1.7km to Greenmount Post Office & Store
- 15 minutes to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 19.2km to Clifton State High School
AN EASY 15 minutes to Kmart Toowoomba Plaza, it's time to move to famed Steele Rudd country where the relaxed lifestyle is rated A+ for Affordable.
AFFORDABLE, AFFORDABLE! Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to help make your ideas a reality. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Development Zone: Township
- Allotment size: 809m2 (approx.)
- Allotment dimensions: 40.7m deep x 20.0m wide (approx.)
- Internet: NBN Fixed Wireless (FW) Technology is planned
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: $403.71 net half-year
- Water Access: $204.84 net half-year plus use
- State School Zone: Greenmount Primary (Years P-6, 1.6km) & Clifton State High School (Years 7-12, 19.2km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.