Find something curious…
Tallowood Street in South Grafton boasts many wonderful aspects that set it apart from the rest. A quiet, flood free location, the street receives for the most part only local traffic and with a high percentage of owner occupiers, this is a fantastic location for families or those looking for a secure investment. One property that is well equipped to meet the needs of both is 25 Tallowood Street.
This low set brick and tile home has fantastic street appeal and has many enticing features, with the main residence offering:
- Four generously sized bedrooms
- Built in robes in three of the rooms
- Master bedroom with bay windows, walk in robe and ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen dining and living rooms
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and island bench
- Entertaining deck
- Two and a half bathrooms in the main residence
- Four lock up garage spaces with drive through access to the carport
- Full drive around access
- Ample storage under the home
The granny flat is comfortable and practical. On offer here is a spacious bedroom with ensuite, full kitchen with space to dine and a large living room.
With so much on offer, this home is well suited to both families and investors. With motivated vendors, interested parties should not delay. Contact a Ray White agent today to arrange your inspection.