Find something curious…
Quite and sequestered Rolfe Street is easily overlooked, however, it is a location that should be a top priority for many buyers in the market. Under a minute walk to South Grafton High School and just a short distance to shopping facilities and parkland, 5 Rolfe Street offers an entirely flood free block and is ideally located to serve as your next home or investment property.
Positioned on an approximately 540 square metre block, this home has been updated internally and boasts many features making it worthy of your inspection. These include:
- Single lock up garage under the home
- Fully fenced backyard
- Under house storage
- Three generously sized, carpeted bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Ample internal storage space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Comfortable and well lit lounge room
This home has been rent appraised at $300 to $320 per week, a return enticing to many savvy investors. Whilst the home has been updated it also offers the potential for future capital growth through renovation, making it an enticing option for owner occupiers as well. Interested parties should not delay, contact a Ray White agent today to arrange your inspection.