Find something curious…
This refreshed Coastal delight only a moment's stroll from the secluded Sandy Beach offers a great opportunity for those who are looking for the highly sought after East side Sandy Beach. This tastefully renovated coastal home that has been designed for entertainment with its north facing rear deck accompanied by a new oversized kitchen that has large wrap around windows that offer lovely views and the opportunity to watch the children play in the back yard and be apart of the conversations on your private deck. This is perfect for either first home buyers or someone looking to retire on one of our ideally coastal towns. Built on a just under 600m2 block this is to provide some room extra improvements or extensions along with plenty of grass for the children or pets. The position of this house ensures that it is a quiet side street and maintains minimal traffic.
- A covered rear deck that ensures all year-round entertaining is a must!
- 3 generous bedrooms the main bedroom with walk in robe.
- Open plan living.
- Double lock up oversized tandem garage.
- Two front decks and a large rear deck for entertaining.
- Side accs is available if needed
- Modern refreshed kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and ample cupboard storage.
- Renovated bathroom with oversized bath.
- Drive through a garage that could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
- Fire-pit set up for entertainment down the back.
- Study nook upstairs.
- Outside shower when returning from the beach.
- Second toilet and laundry downstairs.
If you are looking at a lifestyle change with perfect weather all year round then the northern beaches of Coffs Harbour is a must!
These beachside properties are ever growing in popularity if this is something of interest do not hesitate to make contact to book a viewing of this property.
Sandy beach offers a primary school, daycare, and a local shop. With Woolgoolga only minutes away entertaining a variety of more local conveniences such as pubs, eateries, schools, banks, Woolworths, fuel and more.
The true value of Sandy beach is the price of some of these rare properties like this offering the small coastal style living for lifestyle and family with the convenience of being an approximately 20-minute drive to Coffs Harbour City with all the amenities you would need from a major city.
Do no delay Call Mick Smith today on 0402 865... and arrange for your private viewing.
Rates: $2590 (Approx) Land Size: 575 m2 (Approx)
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.