Find something curious…
Peppermint Place is a fantastic location in South Grafton. Offering numerous benefits, this area boasts flood-free land and a convenient location close to schools, parkland, sporting fields and shopping facilities. Comprised primarily of well appointed brick and tile homes, this quiet cul-de-sac is appealing to many buyers in the market. Perhaps, more appealing is the 2015 built residence now on offer at 11 Peppermint Place.
A pleasant surprise awaits those lucky enough to inspect this property, as the home is deceptively spacious and finished in a modern and timeless style; although the exceedingly affordable price tag may have you think otherwise.
Key features of this fantastic home include:
- Generous 634 square metre block
- Undercover detached parking space
- A comfortable master bedroom with full ensuite and built in robes
- Two additional spacious, carpeted bedrooms; each with built in robes, ceiling fans and blinds
- Tiled living spaces including a dining area and a large, air conditioned lounge
- Modern, galley style kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Tiled, modern main bathroom conveniently positioned
- Timber entertaining deck, taking full advantage of the welcoming outlook and evening sunset
- Split level design allowing for a very large rumpus space and additional bathroom downstairs
- Currently tenanted at $340.00 per week
Although currently tenanted, the property is offered with the option of vacant possession, making it an ideal opportunity not only for investors seeking a low maintenance, no nonsense investment but also first home buyers looking to secure an affordable yet modern and stylish property. Our vendor is seeking a timely sale and with the property having been priced accordingly, buyers in today's market will be hard pressed to find a home offering this much value for money. Interested parties should not delay, contact Harrison Tory on 0435 066... to arrange your inspection.