Find something curious…
Eggins Street in Westlawn is a quiet location and being comprised of many owner occupiers, the area is well cared for. With house proud, friendly neighbours and high level of convenience offered by the close proximity to schools, sporting fields and brief drive to Grafton CBD, many buyers would relish the opportunity to live in such an area. 15 Eggins Street is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
A lowset and exceedingly low maintenance home, this property will have a diverse appeal, being both a highly desirable investment option and a house that could very easily be an owner occupier's new dream home. Key features on offer are:
- Brick and tile construction
- Solar power and solar hot water
- Secure parking with lock up garage and drive through access
- Covered and spacious outdoor entertaining space
- Fully compliant outdoor spa
- Fully fenced yard
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with a/c and timber floors
- Breakfast bar, dishwasher, stainless steel oven and range hood
- Three spacious, carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, a/c and ceiling fans
- Spacious study/office with possibility for fourth bedroom
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower
Currently leased for $380.00 per week with the option of being sold with vacant possession, this property is likely to provide strong returns for investors or carefree living for those looking to occupy. To make the most of this fantastic opportunity contact Harrison on 0435 066... today.