Find something curious…
Thanks to the quiet and peaceful nature of the area and the fact that it receives very little through traffic, Rolfe Street in South Grafton is more than likely one area which has flown under the radar for many buyers in the market. Rather ironically, it is for these reasons that you certainly don't want to miss 3 Rolfe Street.
Located off of Bellevue Street on South hill, this location boasts flood free blocks along with a high level of convenience; close to primary and high schools, public transport, sporting fields and just a short drive to shopping facilities. The benefits of this fantastic property don't stop at the location either, key features include:
- Spacious, secure parking and storage underneath
- Side access allowing for the possibility of more shedding (STCA)
- Front and rear outdoor patio/porch
- Three spacious, carpeted bedrooms
- Timber, country style kitchen with servery through to separate dining
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious lounge with external access to front porch
Having been previously leased for $320.00 per week, this property is an ideal investment opportunity likely to provide strong rates of return into the future for the new owner.
Alternatively, the property would be very suitable for first home buyers looking to occupy the home and possibly grow their capital through renovation and updating into the future. With motivated owners open to offers, this property should not be overlooked. Contact Harrison on 0435 066... to arrange your inspection today.