POOL AT THE FRONT, BOAT AT THE BACK !
Whether you are seeking a family home or an investment, this four-bedroom waterfront property is sure to appeal to the whole family and offers the quintessential Yamba lifestyle.
This one is a water lovers paradise from the private and secure inground pool at the front of the home, to the sandy beach, pontoon and jetty on the canal front. Mum and the kids will love the pool and Dad can jump in the boat and be on the main arm of the river fishing in minutes or head directly out to sea. What more could you ask for!
A bright open plan greets you as you enter through the front door with views directly towards the water. Featuring a modern kitchen at the heart of the home and two living areas cleverly designed to make the most of the water views and allowing access to the large covered outdoor entertaining area through two sizeable sliding glass doors.
The private master bedroom is just that, “private”. It features a large bathroom with access through glass sliding doors to the pool area, a separate powder room with basin and toilet and a huge walk-in robe. All this is situated within its own wing of the home and enjoys views out to the waterway.
The remaining three bedroom are on the opposite side of the home and all have built ins. One could double as a large home office and has direct access through a generous storeroom that then opens into the double garage.
• Private inground saltwater pool
• Jetty and floating pontoon complete with power, water & cleaning bench.
• Sandy canal front beach & timber boardwalk
• Off street parking for large caravan
• Solar panels and inverter
• Separate garden shed
• 10-minute walk to major shopping centre and just 300m to the walking path around Kalora Lake
• Cycle to the beautiful Yamba beaches and numerous cafés & coffee shops in a little under 20 minutes.
This home represents exceptional value and will be available to view by appointment only. To avoid any disappointment contact Grant to arrange a suitable time to view.