Can't find a job? Here's 16 businesses currently hiring
HERE are 16 business and organisations currently hiring right now in the Clarence Valley.
1. Cranes Community Support Programs
MULTIPLE positions are available at CRANES, an organisation working for people to live the life they choose, whose customers include children, adults and families.
CRANES is going through an exciting period of reinvention under dynamic new leadership which has resulted in the following positions:
- Finance Manager
- Family Worker (28 hours per week until 30/06/2017)
- Administration Officer
- IT Assistant (15 hours per week until 30/11/2016)
- Senior Lifestyle Worker (3 positions based in Grafton and Maclean)
- Lifestyle Worker (part time and casual positions)
- Assistant Manager, Customer Ability & Over 65s (24 hours per week)
- Early Childhood Educators at Jacaranda Preschool (Casual)
Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply. Please visit www.cranes.org.au to obtain an application pack or contact Claire Rolph on 02 6642 7257. Closing date for applications is 8th May.
2. Environment Team Supervisor
ENVITE Environment is seeking someone to be responsible for direction and supervision of its bush regeneration team in the Clarence Region. A minimum of 3 years experience in bush regeneration is preferred, a Certificate 3 in Conservation and Land Management, good administrative and communication skills.
Click here for selection criteria, position description and to upload application, which includes a covering letter, a document addressing the essential and desirable criteria and resume with minimum of two referees.
Enquiries to EnviTE environment manager Mike Delaney on 02 66 272840 or 0429 968 or visit www.envite.org.au.
Applications close 12 noon 29th April.
Bookmark www.dailyexaminer.com.au/jobs and stay up to date with what jobs are available in the Clarence Valley.
3. Pharmacy Assistant
GRAFTON Discount Drugstore is seeking a full time pharmacy assistant.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 29th April.
4. Registered Nurse
THE Whiddon Group's Grafton team is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join its team on a casual basis working a range of hours, including night shift. This role involves leading and supervising a small team and providing guidance as you oversee the clinical care provided.
For more information about this position and to apply, please visit www.whiddon.com.au. For all enquiries, please contact Sandra Osborne, Director Care Services on 02 6644 2400.
Applications Close 6th May.
5. Customer Service
CLARENCE Coast Motors is looking for someone passionate about customer service to join its dynamic team environment as a full time Service Advisor (Monday to Friday).
Duties will include:
- Acting as principal contact between dealership and customers for repair and service maintenance of vehicles: and being responsible for taking a wide-range of product queries;
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
The successful applicant must:
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Have solid experience working in a similar customer service- orientated role;
- Be able to work as part of a close team;
- Have ability to work effectively to provide product information and/or resolve issues within tight frames and under pressure;
- Good knowledge and understanding of modern automotive systems;
- Technician's certificate would be of benefit; Experience gained in an automotive dealership will be highly regarded;
- Full current NSW Driver's Licence.
Please apply to: Manager - Clarence Coast Motors Cnr Ryan & Bent Streets, South Grafton NSW 2460 Email: email@example.com
6. Project Estimator
TRUSTED, locally family business Wicks and Parker has been well established in the Clarence Valley since 1927. The business is growing rapidly and currently has an exciting opportunity for employment for a permanent full time Project Estimator.
The primary objective of the position is to estimate quantities of materials and labour required for steel fabrication projects and to design and draft out successful projects.
For more information and to obtain a job description and application form please contact Anthony Wicks on 02 6642 4138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close at 4pm on Friday 15 April.
7. Hospitality, Business and Retail Trainers
TURSA is seeking to engage industry-experienced and appropriately qualified persons as Sessional Trainers to deliver and assess up to Certificate III in various training packages in the following fields across the Mid North Coast region:
Further information regarding this position, criteria for engagement and application details are available on www.tursa.com.au. Applications Close: COB Wednesday 27th April.
8. Disability Support Worker
A POSITION as a disability support worker exists for a man living near Maclean. Training can be provided.
Morning and night shifts available. Current police check necessary.
For details call 02 6645 5660.
9. Retail Manager
EXPERIENCED and qualified Retail Managers are required for petrol and service stations located in Grafton, Halfway Creek and South Grafton. Full time positions available.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
10. Building Supervisor
A BUILDING supervisor is required for North Coast Multi Trade's Grafton office.
Phone Andrew 0411 553 018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
11. Truck Drivers
JIM Pearson Transport has full time positions available for experienced HC and MC licenced drivers to operate out of its Grafton depot site.
The business is linehaul transport and operates on the east coast of NSW with depots in Grafton, Port Macquarie, Taree, Sydney and Brisbane.
Wages are highly competitive with the advantages of a modern fleet.
If you are interested please contact Graeme on 0402 014 913 or email to email@example.com.
12. Tip Truck Driver
CLARENCE Valley Tipper Hire is advertising for an HC Truck Driver. Road ranger, tipping and dog trailer experience is essential. References required.
Phone 0438 460 469 for more information.
A FULL time position is available for a qualified butcher in Grafton. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Serving and assisting customers
- Maintaining and replenishing stock
- Maintain produce displays
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment
You should have:
- Retail experience in a retail butcher
- Fresh food/ produce servery experience highly regarded
- Good customer service, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with cash handling and tills OR the ability to quickly learn
- You must have a genuinely positive attitude
- Professionalism and strong work ethic
- Able to build relationships with customers and those you work with
- Be comfortable with change and fast-paced working environment
Self-motivated and enthusiastic applicants please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul Brotherson on 6642 2695.
Applications close Saturday, 15th April.
14. Care Taker
A LONG term full-time live-in arrangement exists for a personable care taker to care for a beautiful 260 acre "off grid" property.
Appropriate people should have previous experience in tasks such as:
- Small and large animal feeding and care;
- Lawn/garden care and fence maintenance;
- Odd jobs and property maintenance;
- Flexibility, reliability and a person who takes pride and care in their surrounding living environment is essential.
If you feel this is for you please email or call Andrew (any enquiries from 2 weeks ago please reapply) on 0401 194 503 or email@example.com.
15. House Cleaner
A CASUAL house cleaner is required for holiday accommodation at Waterview Heights.
Experience with chemical free cleaning preferable but not essential.
Hours usually between 10am to 2pm.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. More info 0420 535 234.
16. Waste Management
CLARENCE Valley Council and North East Waste are seeking expression of interests from suitably experienced individuals or companies to provide the following consultancy services:
- Coordination and Administration of North East Waste
- Coordination of Education Services for North East Waste
North East Waste is voluntary group of North Coast Councils from Clarence Valley to Tweed Shire working together towards cost-effective solid waste management. Further information and terms of engagement are available to be downloaded at www.clarence.nsw.gov.au under the positions vacant section. EoI submissions must be received by Clarence Valley Council before 4pm, Friday, 29 April.