BEHIND THE DESK: Ghosts v Rebels player match up
BATTLE FOR THE RIVER: The Daily Examiner sports reporter Matthew Elkerton analyses the best lineups each side can put on the park for this Sunday's Group 2 round four clash at McKittrick Park.
SOUTH GRAFTON REBELS
1. Kieren Stewart: Will rise against former club. Has been safe at the back.
2. Ben Stone: Good under a high ball. No nonsense winger.
3. Nick McGrady: A rising star in the Rebels' ranks. Early ball is key.
4. Anthony Skinner: Back in the top grade and performing accordingly.
5. Jade Duroux: Is quickly making the wing his own. Noted finisher.
6. Hughie Stanley: His experience will be key for Rebels in this big game. Struggled last week but will be ready this week.
7. Theeran Pearson: The more time he spends with the club the better it will get. Lots of experience.
8. Karl Woodley: No fear in this genuine prop. Loves to cart the ball up into the defence.
9. Rhys Walters (c): Former Ghost who loves the derby. He is a leader on and off the field for Rebels. Will make 40+ tackles.
10. Xavier Sullivan: Big dozer back to his best. Xav runs over people and will be a force in the derby. A big battle with Boxhead lies in his way though.
11. Ben Woods: Injury to Luke Roberts will most likely see Woods promoted. Has worked hard in training this year.
12. Grant Stevens: Stumpy is only adding to the Stevens legacy at South Grafton. Gets through a mountain of work and will want to play the full 80.
13. Luke Welch: Tackles, tackles and more tackles. An integral part of the Rebels side. Huge effort needed.
14. Grant Brown: The X-Factor off the bench. Former Magpie who knows how to find the chalk.
1. Mitch Lollback: Despite being sidelined since round one, you cannot leave him out of any side. If he is fit, he will play.
2. Mitch Gorman: On fire this season. Rightly called in for Gladiators. He can find the line with ease.
3. Dylan Collett: It has been a coming of age season for the centre. He can provide the spoils.
4. Robbie Howard: In fine form. Watch out for the wagging tongue.
5. Joel Moss: Injury to Matt Muller brings a familiar face back to the Ghosts. A former Rebel who will lift for the derby.
6. Nick Monckton: A stellar buy. Has been consistent this season. Provides a spark.
7. Jayden Connors: The magic man will be at his best at McKittrick Park. New to the derby but it won't be lost on him.
8. Ryan Binge: Almost the Ghosts' best in the opening rounds. Strikes fear into opponents.
9. Cam Stewart: Has really come into his own with 9 on his back.
10. Mitch Wicks: Mr Reliable. Gets through a stack of work off the ball.
11. Adam Slater: Unlucky to miss out on rep selection. Big player for the big moments.
12. Khan Williams: Consistent. Hits and sticks in tackles. Sets the foundation.
13. Ben McLennan (c): Captain courageous. Will lead his side through the gates of hell if he has to. He will lift for the derby
14. Jake Barnett: Deserves selection in rep side. Great talent who works hard for his side.