Can you help us investigate the Walton collapse?
WHILE the pile of documents we've had released to us isn't infinite, it is large enough that we don't want to chance missing something.
The link below will let you download an archive of PDF files and Excel spreadsheets sent to us detailing Walton Construction's financial position and dealings in the period before its collapse.
If you feel that you can contribute to our search through the numbers to help reveal meaning, please, feel free to download the documents and have a look.
If something in the numbers looks like it needs further investigation, please send an email to us here.
- Asset sale Agreement (PDF)
- Excluded Assets Notice (PDF)
- Group YTD PRofit & Loss Budget Vs Actual (PDF)
- QLD Financial Summary - 2002 to 2014 NTA (PDF)
- QC(Q)PL Financial Statements as at 31 Aug 2013 (PDF)
- Financial Snapshot & Analysis WCPL Group - AUG11 (XLS)
- Copy of Cost Report Movement August 2013 (XLS)
- Copy of Cost Report Movement July 2013 (XLS)
- Copy of Cost Report Movement May 2013 (XLS)
- Cost Report Summary August 2013 (XLS)
- Cost Report Summary June 2013 (XLS)
- Fin Snapshot - May with comment (XLS)
If you're having trouble opening the .rar file, you may need to download and install Winrar (it's free). If in doubt, pick the top download link.