Clarence Valley gig guide
HOME-GROWN heroes The McClymonts will be rocking the C.ex Club in Coffs Harbour tomorrow night, but if you are looking for some live entertainment a little closer to home this week, check out our complete guide below.
Dan Hannaford from 8.30pm at the Pacific Hotel, Yamba
- Liar Liar from 8pm at the Harwood Hotel
- Morning Melodies - the best of the fabulous 50s from 10am at the Yamba Bowling Club - tickets $12 (includes lunch).
- Ford Bros from 8pm at the Yamba Shores Tavern
- Hearsay from 9.30pm at the Pacific Hotel Yamba
- Little Fish from 8.30pm at the Yamba Bowling Club
- Toni Childs at the South Grafton Ex Services Club - tickets $40 for members, $45 for non-members presale.
- Jack Carty at the Naked Bean, South Grafton
- Promo Girls at the Jacaranda Hotel Grafton
- Wandering Eyes from 8pm at the Yamba YHA Backpackers
- DJ Sequel from 9pm at the Yamba Shores Tavern
- Asa Broomhall from 9.30pm at the Pacific Hotel Yamba
- Chris Fraser at the Grafton District Services Club - show to be broadcast live on Raw FM
- Clay Blyth from 2.30pm at the Pacific Hotel Yamba
- Amos Morris with Suburban Country from 2pm at the GDSC
- Adam Harvey at the Saraton Theatre on Friday, September 21
- Day of Fae Faerie Festival and starlit ball on Saturday September 22