Clarence Valley gig guide
FIND out what's happening on the local live entertainment scene with our gig guide.
- Chris Arenston, Pacific Hotel, Yamba, 8.30pm
- John Nicol, Wide River Cafe, Ulmarra, 6pm. $20 including meal.
- The Delltones at the Grafton Community Centre, 8pm
- Holy Cow Duo, Pacific Hotel, Yamba, 9.30pm
- Boog, Harwood Hotel, 8pm
- Ben Francis Band, Yamba Shores Tavern, 8.30pm
- Psychedelic Goldfish, Yamba Bowling Club, 8pm
- Mescalito Blues, Pacific Hotel Yamba, 9.30pm
- Locals Night Featuring Salad Fingers DJs, 9pm
- Siskin River, Harwood Hotel, 8pm
- Song Writers' Sunday Session, Yamba YHA Backpackers, 2pm
- Mescalito Blues Duo, Pacific Hotel, Yamba, 2.30pm
- Yamba Country Music Club, feature act Maurice Hardy. Entry $5 includes afternoon tea. Noon till 5pm.
- Rocky Monster Show, Criterion Theatre, Grafton, five shows in August (see story this page)
- Daisy Dukes, Grafton Hotel, rescheduled from August date to October 27.
- The Ford Brothers, Yamba Shores Tavern, Friday, July 27
- Slipstream, Yamba Shores Tavern, Friday, August 10
- The Edge, Yamba Shores Tavern, Friday, August 24
- Vanessa Lea and the Road Train, Friday, August 31