NSW Govt plays Santa in Clarence
COUNTRY Labor MLC for Clarence, Greg Donnelly, has announced more than $400,000 in funding to be shared by local community organisations.
Mr Donnelly said the NSW Government’s Community Building Partnership program is a way to support the community and create jobs.
“This is an investment by the NSW Government for Clarence to help build much needed local infrastructure,” Mr Donnelly said.
- $27,281 for Alumy Creek Reserve Trust for relocation of a classroom in Grafton.
- $20,000 for Anglican Diocese of Grafton for the construction of a native garden for Grafton Cathedral.
- $27,500 for Carrs Creek Hall Inc for roofing and guttering.
- $15,000 to Clarence Valley Council for a makeover of McKittrick Oval.
- $19,768 for Dougherty Villa Aged Care Hostel for walkways and sensory gardens with sun shelters.
- $19,250 for Grafton City Tennis Club for ancillary support facilities for tennis tournaments.
- $28,900 for Grafton Pony Club for a kitchen update.
- $30,000 for Grafton Skaters Incorporated for the extension of Grafton Park.
- $28,000 for Maclean Dirt Bike Club for an upgrade to the existing toilet block and a new disabled toilet and parents room.