Help needed to maintain new courts
OUR new courts look great, but we ask that no bikes or remote control cars be driven over the new courts. There are black marks being left behind which are damaging the surface. It would be appreciated if everyone could refrain from using bikes and toys on the courts so they are not damaged further.
The Grafton representative carnival is to be held Sunday, March 21 at the courts. All GNA rep teams are required to assist in the running of the carnival on the day.
Your manager will give you more information of what you are required to do. We have teams coming from all over northern NSW to play in the carnival which will be a great competition starter for our representative teams. Canteen and BBQ facilities will be available on the day and everyone is welcome to come down and watch.
For all those who would still like to register for netball in 2010 there is another sign on day at the courts this Saturday, March 13 from 11am–2pm in Bacon St.
This year’s competition is due to commence March 27. For more information on registrations, please contact your club delegates:
- City Club – Kelly Smyth 66424800 (BH) or 0423028588
- Rhinos – Sandra Hastings 66493376 (AH) or 0407493376
- Tucabia – Cherie Ronan 66448331 (AH) or 0439448330
- GHS – Wendy Green 66447554
- GPS – Gemma Bancroft 66434707 (AH) or 0413826993
- Westlawn – Robyn Frame 66421890 or 0402609277
- CVAS – Mandy Searle 66493513 or 0407075925
If you are unsure which club you would like to enrol in, please give Cathy Walls a call on 6642 7518 and she can point you in the right direction.
Dates for the diary: (more information can be found on the GNA website)
- March 13 – 11am-2pm Registration sign-on for all clubs at the netball courts.
- March 15 - 7pm General meeting held in the clubhouse at the netball courts. All welcome.
- March 21 - GNA Rep Carnival - BBQ and canteen facilities will be available.
- March 27 - First day of competition.