Highway upgrades ramp up in the Valley
MOTORISTS are advised construction and/or maintenance work is scheduled to take place at several locations between Grafton and Maclean this week as part of the Pacific Highway upgrade.
Temporary traffic control will be in place involving reduced speed limits, shoulder and/or lane closures and intermittent stoppages. Minor delays will be experienced.
- Swan Creek Tuesday from 6.30am to 3.30pm for asphalt patching.
- Centenary Drive Clarenza today (Monday) through to Saturday, 6.30am-5pm.
- Shark Creek today through to Saturday from 7am to 5pm.
- Tyndale on Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 6.30am to 3.30pm - asphalt patching.
- Tyndale (Coldstream Rd to Sheehys Ln), today through to Saturday from 7am to 6pm.
- Tyndale (Byrons Lane) on Wednesday from 7am to 5pm.
- Gulmarrad (north of Causleys Ln) from today through to Thursday from 6pm to 6am and at Cameron St today and tomorrow from 7am to 5pm.
- James Creek (Yamba Rd southbound off-ramp to Pacific Hwy) from today through to Saturday from 6am to 6pm and at Yamba Rd southbound on-ramp to Pacific Hwy from today through to Wednesday from 6pm to 6am.
- James Creek (Yamba Rd northbound on-ramp to Pacific Hwy) from today through to Friday,7am-6pm.
- Controlled blasting at Tyndale South Thursday between 1-3pm. An exclusion zone will be established around the blast site. Traffic will be stopped to prevent access to this exclusion zone.
Motorists are advised to plan their journey and allow extra travel time. While proceeding through these work sites, motorists are requested to observe all warning signs, adhere to any direction given by traffic controllers and reduce speed accordingly.
For the latest traffic information visit www.livetraffic.com, Live Traffic NSW app is available for Apple and Android or alternately call 132 701.
Please Note: Some of the roadwork activities contained in this report may be affected by weather or other conditions outside the control of Roads and Maritime Services.