News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



Thousands turn up the heat at Yamba Gourmet festival

Cassidy OSeland, Tiahnee Cropper and Sally-Jane Loy came from Grafton to enjoy day of good food and fun at the Yamba Gourmet Food Street Truck Festival at Yamba Golf Club.

Food festival held on golf club driving range

Crash victim mourned by Clarence Valley community

Peter Ashenden

Well-known Grafton man killed in head-on collision at Port Macquarie

Last chance to nominate for Clarence Valley Sports Awards

The Clarence Valley Sports Awards are held each year to recognise the outstanding sporting achievements of Clarence Valley residents.

Great prizes on offer ... but nominations close this Thursday.

Local Partners