Reds name unchanged starting side for Force clash
RUGBY UNION: Queensland Reds coach Nick Stiles is expecting a tough battle when his team takes on the Western Force tomorrow in Perth.
The Reds will go into round two of the Super Rugby season on the back of a thrilling 28-26 win over the Sharks at Suncorp Stadium last week.
While the coach was happy with a lot of things in the victory over the South African franchise, he said there was plenty to work on against the Force, which gave the Waratahs a run for their money in a tight 19-13 defeat.
"We were pleased to get the win at home in round one, but this week presents a fresh challenge," Stiles said.
"We know there's plenty of work to do.
"This is our first away trip of the season and also our first Australian derby.
"It's an important match and no doubt both teams will be fighting hard for a win.
"It's always an arm wrestle against the Force."
Stiles named an unchanged starting XV for the long trip west.
He did make a change on the bench, however, with Taniela Tupou replacing Markus Vanzati among the reserves.
The "Tongan Thor" returns to the 23-man squad after serving his two-game suspension for his head butt on Liam Messam at the Brisbane Tens.
He impressed in a 40-minute cameo for Brothers in their loss to Norths in the Australian Club Championship at Crosby Park on Saturday.