10 Clarence Valley roadwork sites to avoid this week
MOTORISTS are asked to be aware of changed traffic conditions at Mororo Bridge this week, with the northbound lane of the Pacific Highway to remain closed until mid-March for maintenance.
The dual lane southbound bridge will operate with one lane in each direction over this period with a temporary speed reduction in place for the duration of the work.
Down the road, between Maclean and Chatsworth, temporary traffic controls will be in place from 7am-6pm Monday to Saturday as construction work on preparations for the new Harwood bridge continues to progress.
Minor delays should be expected due to lower speed limits, and temporary clsoures of road shoulders.
Other roadwork locations this week include:
- Harwood (at Anderson's Ln intersection) Monday from 6am-6pm
- Cowper to Ulmarra, Tuesday from 7am-4pm
- Halfway Creek traffic switch near Kungala Road (Matilda Service Station) on Tuesday from 7am-6pm
- Tyndale, Tuesday from 9:30am-2:30pm
- Swan Creek, Monday-Thursday from 7am-4pm
- Maclean (near Farlows Ln overbridge), Monday-Friday from 6am-6pm
- Halfway Creek, Monday-Saturday from 7am-6pm
- Ulmarra, Friday from 7am-4pm
For the latest traffic information, visit www.livetraffic.com or download the Live Traffic NSW app.