Nerf Gun bullet nearly kills cat

CURIOSITY nearly killed this little black cat who swallowed a Nerf Gun bullet and wound up at the RSPCA needing emergency intestinal surgery.

Her owners had originally taken her to a Brisbane veterinarian but were unable to pay for her surgery and surrendered her.

She received the lifesaving surgery at the RSPCA at Wacol and is now on the list looking for a new owner at the RSPCA Adoption Centre.

The staff have named her Nerfy.

RSPCA cat called Nerfy who was abandoned needing surgery to remove Nerf Gun pellet from her intestines
RSPCA cat called Nerfy who was abandoned needing surgery to remove Nerf Gun pellet from her intestines

She is playful and the kind of cat who looks for entertainment, so the RSPCA wants her new owner to be straight shooters when it comes to banning Nerf Guns.



OPINION: How to put pressure on petrol, supermarkets

premium_icon OPINION: How to put pressure on petrol, supermarkets

Help put pressure on big companies by being smart with your dollar.

Clancy out on a limb on airport plan

premium_icon Clancy out on a limb on airport plan

Council votes on Clarence Valley Regional Airport Master Plan

VOTE NOW: Choose your favourite photo

VOTE NOW: Choose your favourite photo

Check out our 13 finalists and vote for who should be on the cover

Local Partners