SWIFF to offer an exciting program of events
THE 2017 Screenwave International Film Festival program has been offically launched with a line-up of over 50 films, festival guests, and special events announced.
The 2017 festival is 150% of the size of last year's inaugural event, so we're very excited to be bringing it back for round two.
This festival is tailor made for the community. There are few easy ways people can help support the festival:
Buy tickets - attending the festival is one of the best ways you can support SWIFF (some festival passes make it under $9/film) - tickets at http://www.swiff.com.au
Jump on to the SWIFF 2017 Facebook event as 'Interested' or 'Going' to stay up to date with announcements.
Volunteer for SWIFF to be part of the festival and get free entry into film sessions you volunteer for (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
The festival runs January 4-28 with some great events:
- Call of the Surf Film Festival as a signature festival program.
- A free screening event for Access All Areas Film Festival (thanks to Community Care Options).
- The launch of our first film industry event - Industry Connect (thanks to Arts Mid North Coast).
- Host to around 15 festival guests - actors, directors, producers, writers and cinematographers who will be at SWIFF to connect with audiences.
- Launching the SWIFF Festival Hub, located at Element Bar, Coffs Harbour so you can eat, drink, and talk all things film with other cinephiles.
- Opening Night and Closing Night events will both have after parties.
- BCC Coffs Harbour will host select gala screenings.
- Launching the SWIFF 2017 mobile apps on Android and iPhone!