Readers prefer old-fashioned books to e-readers in DEX poll
THE Daily Examiner readers prefer reading their books in the traditional way by a ratio of 3-1, according to a poll on The DEX website.
Grafton's last remaining dedicated book seller The Book Warehouse is about to shut up shop in the next week or so, to the dismay of many who commented on our Facebook page about the shop closing and their reading preference.
- Steph Tranter: Real books for sure
- Gail-Darrel Pugh-Bray: Books, but I have e -books for when we travel. I will miss the store when it closes.
- Lou Petrie: Love going to a book store.
- Marilyn Cutting: e books are great (that's what I read all the time now) but it is a pity to see book shops closing down.
- Mary Kleynjan: I prefer real books as you can take them to bed and read comfortably. But that is just me. Am sad about the bookshop closing.
- Cheryl Bryant: BOOKS!. Very sad, won't be able to buy talking books for my 87yr-old mum.
- Elizabeth Thompson: I don't think many people will miss it only when it's not there anymore.