WITH interest rates increasing again the secret to financial security is making your money work for you.
Here are some tips to obtain financial security:
- Evaluate - review your current financial position comparing your total income against all outgoings.
- Budget - recording your day to day expenses is the key to financial control. By using your cash flow more effectively you can reduce your current commitments.
- Plan - set your future personal and financial goals. This will give you an incentive to succeed.
- Select - choose a home loan that offers features and benefits that match your individual lending needs, not just now but into the future. This will assist you to repay your loan sooner.
- Refinance - decide whether your existing financial arrangements still suit your current circumstances. If your current loans or credit card debts are not providing you with the desired results and you are paying too much, consider refinancing or consolidating your debts to achieve a financial benefit. These days, there are a wide range of finance products from many different lenders available.
To assist with your planning use the following calculators:
What is your disposable income?
Use this calculator to help you assess your net income.
How much can you borrow?
Use this calculator to discover based on your current income and expenses your borrowing capacity.
What will your Loan repayments be?
Use this Loan Repayment calculator to work out your minimum weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.