Two dead from heater fumes in Sydney cabin

TWO people have been killed from what police suspect were fumes from a woodchip heater at a property in Kurrajong in Sydney's north-west.

Police said the deaths happened early on Monday morning in a makeshift cabin on Browns Road in Kurrajong, near the Blue Mountains.

The area is semi-rural, with several holiday homes in the region.

The Rural Fire Service said it was believed the couple had the heater in the cabin when they were overcome by the fumes.

Police are investigating.

Read more at ABC News

 

 



Age no impediment for last of Grafton's diggers

Age no impediment for last of Grafton's diggers

Henry Caldwell has never missed an Anzac day since his service

Anzac Day flyover: Where to see the Super Hornet

Anzac Day flyover: Where to see the Super Hornet

RAAF to make flyover as part of Anzac Day commemorations

Honouring memories of family history

Honouring memories of family history

Light Horse Brigade member joins Copmanhurst service

Local Partners