Get on your High Horse to find some good rock
IF YOU like your music hard and loud then perhaps Yamba is the place for you to be on Saturday night.
The Pacific Hotel will be featuring the garage rock sounds of the star studded High Horse.
High Horse formed a little more than two years ago and is a coming together of several different bands, including members of Cletus, King Pest, Grinspoon and Ulterior.
The lineup is a classic five piece rock set up, featuring singer Gary Maher, guitarists Rod Deighton and Jason Thorncraft, bassist Joe Hansen and drummer Karl Johnson.
Musically High Horse play 60s/70s inspired garage rock, with eclectic influences including Radio Birdman, Tom Petty, The Hives and The Beasts of Bourbon.
- Just Friends, 8pm, Grafton District Services Club.
- Fat Albert, Yamba Shores Tavern.
- Luke Yeaman, Yamba Golf Club.
- Powerhouse, 8pm, Harwood Hotel.
- Bill Parton Trio, 9.30pm, Pacific Hotel Yamba.
- DJ, 9pm, Club PO, Grafton.
- Mick Bateman, Maclean Hotel.
- DJ Tyrone, 8.30pm in the sports bar, Clocktower Hotel, Grafton.
- High Horse (Joe From Grinspoon), 9.30pm, Pacific Hotel Yamba.
- DJ, 9pm, Post Office Hotel, Grafton.
- Recharge DJs, Yamba Shores Tavern.
- Coutts Crossing Cup race day and country music concert featuring Col Finley, Aaron Bolton, Chris Staff and Lauren Wheatley, Grafton Racecourse.
- Country Music Afternoon with Kenny Kitching and special guest Emma Hannah, 2-5pm, Grafton District Services Club.
- September 13: Black Friday dress-up, Post Office Hotel, Grafton.
- September 14: A Taste of Ireland, Yamba Bowling Club.
- September 14: The Sousaphonics, Clarence Valley Conservatorium, Grafton.
- September 22: Arj Barker live show - Go Time, Saraton Theatre, Grafton.
- September 22: Yamba Country Music Muster featuring Michelle Little, Yamba Bowling Club