Wild mix of sounds on the weekend gig guide
DON'T miss your chance this weekend to catch a unique heady brew of everything that is possible with brass, woodwind and percussion and voice.
The Sousaphonics are playing at the South Grafton Ex-Servicemen's Club on Saturday night and their performance heads the list of this weekend's Clarence Valley Gig Guide.
- The Pacific Hotel, Richie Williams Band, 9.30pm - midnight.
- The Yamba Shores Tavern, Uncle Jed.
- Post Office Hotel, GraftonBlack Friday Dress-up.
- Crown Hotel, Retro Disco- DJ Jason Playing from 8.45pm. $10 cover charge at the door (with complimentary cocktail on arrival - All proceeds go to the Westlawn Tigers Football Club)
- The Naked and Famous Pizza Bar and Bites at South Grafton. A Song for Home, the new show from singer-songwriters Siobhan Corcoran and Imogen Pemberton.
- Maclean Hotel, Michael Alvey and his "fusion of blues, folk, jazz and just about everything else".
- South Grafton Ex-Servicemen's Club, The Sousaphonics perform from 7pm.
- The Pacific Hotel, The Sydicators, 9.30pm - midnight.
- The Yamba Shores Tavern, Recharge DJs.
- Yamba Bowling Club, A Taste of Ireland.
- The Yamba Shores Tavern, Mayweather vs Canelo, 11am.
- The Pacific Hotel, Totem, 2-5pm.
- Grafton Services Country Music Club, GDSClub, from 1pm downstairs, special guest artists from Maclean.
- Thursday, September 19: The Pacific Hotel, Scott Day-V, 8.30pm - midnight.
- Friday, September 20: Day-V Band, 9.30pm - midnight.
- Friday, September 20: South Grafton Ex-Services Club and Musicana - Starquest. Starts at 6.30pm.
- Saturday, September 21: The Pacific Hotel, Hammer and the Goon, 9.30pm - midnight.
- Sunday, September 22: The Saraton, Arj Barker live show - Go Time, Saraton Theatre.
- Thursday, September 26: Dan Hannerford 8.30pm - midnight.
- Friday, September 27: The Yamba Shores Tavern, Ben Francis Band.