Have a good old fashioned laugh at Seelands
THE 3 Randy Poets are back on the Clarence with another madcap comedy show at the Seelands Hall on Saturday at 8pm.
"With that name, you may be wondering what to expect at an intimate evening with 3 Randy Poets," the boys say.
"Is it some weird , perverted geriatric sex romp? Well, sadly, no….due to public health and safety regulations, and the general wellbeing of the audience, we have decided to perform fully clothed."
Join Ray Essery, Peter Capp and Errol Gray for more than two hours of continuous laughter from hilarious bush poems, gags and silly songs with a touch of vaudeville thrown in for good measure.
You could call it stand-up comedy for old f*rts.
- Psychedelic Goldfish, 8pm, Harwood Hotel.
- Josh Matheson, Maclean Hotel.
- Vanessa Lea and the Roadtrain, Yamba Shores Tavern.
- Slim Pickens, Yamba Golf Club.
- Chris Staff on the deck, 6pm. Hearsay, 8pm. Grafton District Services Club.
- FDZ, 9.30pm, Pacific Hotel, Yamba.
- DJ Kactus from 9pm, Club PO, Grafton.
- Strings n' Things and CVAS Senior Choir, 6pm. Grafton Uniting Church.
- Sex Wax DJs Trip Kicks, 9.30pm, Pacific Hotel, Yamba.
- Kane Cahill, 8.30pm, Clocktower Hotel, Grafton.
- Jess En Jess, 9pm, Post Office Hotel, Grafton.
- Recharge DJs, Yamba Shores Tavern.
- 3 Randy Poets, 8pm. Seelands Hall.
- The Doors Way to Hell, 8pm. Yamba Bowling Club.
- Nicole Brophy, 2pm, Pacific Hotel, Yamba.
- Suburban Country with Special Guest Diane Lindsay, 2pm. Grafton District Services Club.
- The North Coast Performing Arts Association Choir & Orchestra, 2pm, Saraton Theatre.
- Oct 25: Breno Returns, Post Office Hotel, Grafton.
- Oct 26: Kasey Chambers, Yamba Bowling Club.
- Oct 26: DJ Tyrone, Clocktower Hotel.
- Oct 31: Ben Francis and Band, Clocktower Hotel.