TOURING is an all-in affair for the Chambers family, and songstress Kasey said she wouldn't have it any other way.
With a brother for a manager, a mum selling merchandise and a dad on guitar, Kasey Chambers has weaved the ultimate work/life balance.
"I don't know any different," Chambers said.
"Some people say 'oh my gosh I couldn't deal touring with my dad' but it's always been a family affair for us.
"I feel a bit lost when Dad's not on stage with me."
Chambers will perform in Yamba on Saturday, and with father Bill in tow, she said she could not wait to perform for the Clarence Valley.
"I performed in Yamba with Shane (Nicholson) on our Rattlin Bones tour and I absolutely loved it," Chambers said.
"It's a great room there, even though it's a club, it's like a little theatre."
Chambers admitted she had been meaning to bring her children to the Valley for a holiday.
"Last time we were here I thought 'what a great place, we should come for a holiday', but because we're always travelling around, being at home is kind of like a holiday - however there is a lot of washing to do there," she said.
She may have an impeccable music career, but Chambers said she was just like any other working mum.
"I'd like to say it all falls into place, but like any working mum I get to the end of the day and I can't wait for the kids to be in bed," she said.
"But it does work really well because I have my family with me - I have great babysitters."
Also touring with Chambers is Ashleigh Dallas; granddaughter of renowned country musician Rex Dallas.
Dallas has been part of Chambers' band for the past two years on the fiddle and mandolin, all the while putting out her own debut album.
Chambers said those heading to the Yamba show could expect a range of old classics and new jams.
"It will be a bit of everything; we'll revisit The Captain and Barricades and Brickwalls and I've got a few new ones too," she said.
With a new album looming, Chambers will give the audience a taste of what's to be expected on the 2014 release.
"But my favourite song is still The Captain - I never get sick of that song and I can't imagine playing a gig without it," she said.
Bill Chambers will also perform some of his work from solo albums so those who attend the Yamba show are sure to be spoilt for choice.
"I'm really looking forward to coming (to Yamba)," Chambers said.
"We've been doing a lot of acoustic ones at the moment so it's going to be good to get out with the band again."
- The Ford Brothers, Yamba Shores Tavern.
- DJ Breno Vs DJ Kactus, Club P.O. Grafton
- 2 Way Street, Good Intent Hotel
- Ryan Martin, from 5pm, Crown Hotel Grafton. Family friendly.
- Greg Kew, Maclean Hotel.
- Breno Returns, Post Office Hotel, Grafton.
- Dubarray, Pacific Hotel Yamba.
- Dan Tuite, Grafton District Services Club.
- DJ Tyrone, Clocktower Hotel
- DJ Skalad Vs DJ Simon Says, Club P.O. Grafton
- Kasey Chambers, Yamba Bowling Club.
- Midnight Black Bird Hum, Pacific Hotel
- Home Grown Jam, best local talent, Grafton District Services Club.
- Sons of Fortune, Harwood Hotel.
- Yamba Country Music Muster, 12noon, Yamba Bowling Club.
- Chris Aronsten, Pacific Hotel Yamba.