VIDEO: How much do you know about Jaca Thursday?
WE TOOK to the streets to find out what it is about Jacaranda Thursday that makes the people of Grafton tick... and the million dollar question - where do jacaranda trees actually come from?
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2016 Jacaranda Thursday in pictures
- Grafton trees not just jacarandas
- Jacaranda Festival hotspot for Asian tourists
- Kicking back at the pub post Jaca
- We rate the Jacaranda Gold Cup performances
- CRANES takes out Gold Cup again
- Tony's wealth of Jaca Market experience
- Town crier back in full voice with the Jacaranda Party
- Lynn makes the tough decision on Jaca Thursday
- Jaca Festival finale set to 'rok'
- No, this is not an aerial photo of Grafton
- Fresh Page writes new chapter against Brothers
- Jacaranda 2016 passes test with flying colours
- Floating on the Jacaranda Festival spirit
- Hidden Treasure: Denise a driving force behind the festival
- Photo shoot takes our Jacarandas to the world
- Erika steps up for Jaca crown quest
- Long, hard road to the busking big stage for David Gray