THERE'S loads of awesome to distract you this weekend!
Tonight at the Coffs Hotel's At The Playground 2: DJs Kronic + Bomb Squad + Komes will be making some noise.
Tomorrow night, make sure you check out The Swiss (pictured) at the Plantation Hotel.
Across town, through the mists of time, check out Icehouse at Sawtell RSL, also on Saturday night.
On Sunday, a little classical in the form of Sanctuary Australia's David Helfgott concert.
FRIDAY, OCT 12
- Lodge 241, Bellingen - Friday Folk
- Coffs Hotel - At the Playground: Kronic + Bomb Squad + Komes
- Coramba Hotel - Chris Cook Band
- Coast Hotel - Push
- Sawtell Hotel - 1st Avenue
- C.ex Coffs - Kerry Pike
- Pier Hotel - Lindo Ladettes
- Hoey Moey - Vanessa Lea & Road Train
SATURDAY, OCT 13
- Bean@Bello Cafe - Live Jazz, 12pm
- Plantation Hotel - The Swiss
- Coffs Hotel - DJs Jordy + Uncle Russ
- Park Beach Bowling Club - Chris Cook Band
- Sawtell RSL - Icehouse
- Coast Hotel - Mambo Slammers
- Sawtell Hotel - Twist Tops
- Diggers Tavern - Thorazoo
- Federal Hotel - James Bennett
SUNDAY, OCT 14
- Coffs Harbour Surf Life Saving Club - Sunday Sesh: Keogh, 3pm
- C.ex Woolgoolga - Trivia with Dave James, 5pm
- Coffs Hotel - Sunday live bands, 2.30pm
- Ocean View Hotel - Chris Cook Band
- Barrels Restaurant - live music, 4pm
- Latitude 30 - Live jazz
- Hoey Moey - Avalanche + Smooth
- Harbourside Markets - Jetty Foreshores Park, 8am-2pm: Matty Devitt Band
- Coffs Harbour Yacht Club - Top Shelf
- Coast Hotel - Jamesy, 2pm
- Coramba Hotel - live music, 2pm
Bellingen - Sanctuary Australia Foundation Presents: David Helfgott