Cast your vote for local business in People's Choice award
LOYAL customers and community members have just two days to vote for their favourite businesses and business people.
Voting for the Clarence Valley Business Excellence Awards' People's Choice is already well under way, with more than 740 votes received via text and the website so far.
It's not yet known how many votes have been cast on voting forms in stores and in The Daily Examiner.
Forty-nine Clarence Valley business are nominated for the Daily Examiner Favourite Business Award and 29 employees for the inaugural EPIC Favourite Employee Award.
The business and employee with the most votes wins.
Only one vote is allowed per person, per business or employee irrespective of voting method, but you can vote for as many businesses or employees as you like.
There are a number of ways you can vote.
Text 0413 137 736 or send your vote via email to email@example.com.
Alternatively, go to the CVBEA Facebook page or fill out a form in The Daily Examiner or in participating stores.
It's free, it's fun and supporting local business.
Voting closes on Friday at 5pm.
Entries into industry categories, and for a chance to be crowned the prestigious Business of the Year, have also been extended to Friday. Go to valleyexcellence.org.au for more information.
In alphabetical order, the nominees are:
- AllCare Grafton
- Aussie Steakhouse, Australian Hotel, South Grafton
- Block Bar Cafe, YHA Backpackers Yamba
- Cafe Alchemy, South Grafton
- Caperberry Cafe, Yamba
- Captured by Carley, Clarence Valley
- Chris Cleaver Electrical, Grafton
- CHS Training, South Grafton
- Clarence Valley Crossfit, Yamba
- Clarence Valley Dental Centre, Grafton
- Coffee House, Grafton
- Cottage Takeaway, Maclean
- DiMattia Hairdressing, Grafton
- Donut King, Grafton
- ESP Coffee, Grafton
- Family Dental Yamba
- Farmer Lou's, South Grafton
- Flowers By Bonnie, Grafton
- Grafton Lotto Plus Newsagency
- Grafton Mall Butchery
- Hot Bread Bakery, Maclean
- Hot Yoga, Yamba
- Inspirations Paint, Grafton
- I Scream, Grafton
- Island Collective, Yamba
- Jeans West, Grafton
- Kitchen to Table, Yamba
- Leche Cafe , Yamba
- MA Smith Engineering, Koolkhan
- Maclean Hotel
- Mitch Wear Electrical, Grafton
- Nurture One Arthur St Children's Centre, Grafton
- Post Office, Yamba
- Purple Haze, Grafton
- Red Hot Hair, Grafton
- Rockmans Shopping World, Grafton
- Sean's Butchery, Yamba
- Sew Excited, Maclean
- Smiles Cafe, Grafton
- Spar Maclean
- Strandbags, Grafton
- Sussan, Grafton
- The Shack Yamba
- The Tilted Teaspoon, Grafton
- T-J Crystal Clear Cleaning, Southgate
- Westpac, Maclean
- Wicked Dame Vintage Design, Grafton
- Wooli Oyster Supply
- Yamba 24/7 Health and Fitness
- Alana from Grafton Mall Butchery
- Alicia from Shack Yamba
- Andre Rizk from Yamba YHA
- Andrew Laverty from Grafton Mall Butchery
- Clare from Leche Cafe Yamba
- Deanne Hartman from Jeans West Grafton
- Desley from Coffee House Grafton
- Dwarne from Family Dental Yamba
- Erin from Inspirations Paint Grafton
- Izak from Grafton Mall Butchery
- Jacki from Cosmetics and Fragrance Direct, Grafton Shopping World
- Jamie from Grafton Mall Butchery
- Jeames Young from Leche Cafe, Yamba
- Jessica from Yoohoo Creative and Digital, Grafton
- Jo from Sea Fire Restaurant, Yamba
- Julie Kendell from Smiles Cafe Grafton
- Kathy from Wallace Bishop, Grafton Shopping World
- Kelly Spek from Grafton Lotto Plus Newsagency
- Maurice Kenny from Grafton Mall Butchery
- Meg Lamrock from Red Hot Hair, Grafton
- Meg Schubert from Suzanne Grae, Grafton Shopping World
- Melissa from Coffee House Grafton
- Michael from Naked and Famous, South Grafton
- Patrick from Grafton Mall Butchery
- Robert from Grafton Mall Butchery
- Teagan from Impulsive Creations Hair Studio Grafton
- Tina-Marie Tarrant from Add It Up Business Services
- Vanessa Bates from Yamba 247 Health and Fitness
- Virginia Hundt from Wicked Dame Vintage Design Grafton