World's top earning supermodels revealed
AUSTRALIAN beauty Miranda Kerr is the equal third most highly paid model in the world, according to Forbes.
Down one place on last year's list, Kerr tied with Kate Moss, Liu Wen and Kate Upton.
Kerr, Moss, Wen and Upton made US$7 million each (NZ$8.3 million) in 2013/14, with Upton making the top ten for the first time.
But no model came close to Gisele Bundchen who earned US$47 million (NZ$55.7 million) in 2013/14, some US$16 million more than her quarterback husband Tom Brady.
Bundchen has taken home US$386 million from modelling since 2001 and has lucrative contracts with global brands Chanel and H&M, as well as having deals with beauty brands.
Bundchen also gets a slice of sales from jelly sandals she designs for shoemaker Grendene and is the face of Pantene hair products and Oral-B in Brazil, where she also has her own lingerie line.
The 21 models on the Forbes list made a combined US$142 million.
Forbes' highest earning models
1. Gisele Bundchen - US$47 million
2. Doutzen Kroes - US$8 million
3. Adriana Lima - US$8 million
4. Kate Moss - US$7 million
5. Kate Upton - US$7 million
6. Miranda Kerr - US$7 million
7. Liu Wen - US$7 million
8. Alessandra Ambrosio - US$5 million
9. Hilary Rhoda - US$5 million
10. Natalie Vodianova - US$4 million
11. Carolyn Murphy - US$4 million
12. Karlie Kloss - US$4 million
13. Jourdan Dunn - US$4 million
14. Anja Rubik - US$3.5 million
15. Cara Delevingne - US$3.5 million
16. Candice Swanepoel - US$3 million
17. Joan Smalls - US$3 million
18. Erin Wasson - US$3 million
19. Erin Heatherton - US$3 million
20. Lindsey Wixson US$3 million
21. Daria Werbowy - US$3 million