Terms and Conditions: The Daily Examiner – Win a Double Pass to Secret Bridesmaids Business at the Criterion Theatre
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must complete the entry form published in the Daily Examiner on Thursday August 6, 2015.
The entry form must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
Contestants must place the fully completed entry form in an envelope marked The Daily Examiner – Win a Double Pass to Secret Bridesmaid’s Business, with your name and address clearly marked on the back and then return the completed entry form so it is received before the closing date/time by:
- Sending to: PO Box 271, Grafton, NSW 2460; or
- Delivering in an envelope to: 55 Fitzroy Street, Grafton, NSW, 2460.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- 1 of 4 double passes to: Secret Bridesmaid’s Business, performing at the Criterion Theatre on Thursday August 13, 2015.
- The retail value of double passes is $30.00 each (inclusive of GST).
- The total maximum retail value of the prizes for this competition is $120.00 (inclusive of GST).
All prizes include GST. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at 12:01am on Thursday August 6, 2015 and closes at 12:00pm on Monday August 10, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed invalid.
4. Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian consent to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random draw at 12:05pm on Monday August 10, 2015 at the Daily Examiner office, 55 Fitzroy Street, Grafton NSW. Winners will be contacted by telephone and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner details will be published in The Daily Examiner public notices on Tuesday August 11, 2015. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued Photo ID is required. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to collect prizes. Children aged between 16 – 18 years must acknowledge they received parent/guardian consent to enter the competition. Any winner must sign a Release Form to confirm collection of their prize. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: The Daily Examiner Pty Ltd
ACN 000 006 959
Permit No. LTPM/15/00760